Carby Imitation Delorto Carb Install

Rockjaw

Local time
3:11 PM
Ok my posts will start slowing down because i learned a lot thanks..so now I just want to upgrade carbs..i bought this imitation delorto carb ..carb says Runtong on it...i dont see any youtube videos on how to install them...i have no clue on how to install the throttle cable. Any idea?
Rock jaw!

Attachments

• 66.1small.jpg
    66.1small.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 469
that extension for a cable that is very obvious in the photo is for the choke cable. The throttle cable controls the slide position. unscrew the top of the carb to remove the slide and see where the cable connects to.

what is weird is seeing the manual lever choke now. So what is the other cable for?

yeah it has a choke lever already..i have no clue about this carb..i wrote to Juice moto parts asking if they had a tutorial for installing one

I have a similar carby with the choke lever that you set and will clip off with full throttle.
I thought the other was for the accelerator cable.

the end knub of the throttle cable slides in to the top of the slide where this picture shows by the yellow arrow:
Picture 21.png

ok thanks Jag..broke the cherry! ..i will have to make a video for this i dont see one on youtube

Last edited:
watched a vid of this last week on youtube - guy had trouble with end of cable not fitting

didn't save location tho

Back