KCvale

In memory of KCvale 1959 - 2019
Local time
2:01 PM
The e-Beast

eBeastLF-1280.jpg

eBeastR-1280.jpg

eBeastL-1280.jpg

Funny how when you shoot pics at 4000x3000 the details of what you missed and still need doing glare you in your face when you process the pics.

Besides the obvious need for a much bigger and better seat I can spot a few places that need a little paint pen touch up and the need for a couple more zip-ties, but otherwise shes done and she really flies for her size.

If you want specs just ask.

I have an old school speedo here but I don't think the axle part will mount.
That's OK, I know what 40MPH feels like on a bike ;-}

Man this is fun to ride off-road, you can actually hear nature and not scare it away.

That bike would be awesome on the rocky trails and waterfalls (dry, of course) at South Mountain. I busted plenty of wheels, knees, elbows and ribs there.

That bike would be awesome on the rocky trails and waterfalls (dry, of course) at South Mountain. I busted plenty of wheels, knees, elbows and ribs there.
I live at the base of North Mountain and it's pretty fun on it I'm told, I can't take another spill even a minor one so I take it easy with everything these days.

Trail 101, near you, isn't as rocky as some of the South Mountain trails. I was working on Northern Ave for a while and I would start Trail 101 at Dreamy Draw. it gets really sandy near Tatum.

Back