RS-68 Legal Motorized Bikes in Florida at last!!!

Super cool scooter, BUT, total up your losses from all the MAB equipment sales, the cost of registering/insuring the scooter(5 year span), the fact that you can't do a lot of the repair work on the scooter yourself, and the aggravation of not being able to MAB in peace.I'll bet it amost covers the cost of moving, or getting some heavy ballistics and taking some heads.

Super cool scooter, BUT, total up your losses from all the MAB equipment sales, the cost of registering/insuring the scooter(5 year span), the fact that you can't do a lot of the repair work on the scooter yourself, and the aggravation of not being able to MAB in peace.I'll bet it amost covers the cost of moving, or getting some heavy ballistics and taking some heads.

Damn Gov't. They wanted to charge me a fee of $5.00 for using my debit card to register the scooter. I wrote them a check.

A sense of humor in this crazy world we find ourselves living in, can go a long way in helping us retain our sanity. I find that many people take themselves to seriously.

A motor bicycle shouldn't have to be registered nor should it have to have a license plate tag on it. They also should not be made to have brake lights and turn signals. I'm getting out of MBing because of RS-68. I've sold most of my stuff and am looking at a Honda Ruckus.

Really LOL! So you are so fed up with a brake light you now purchase a motor vehicle which requires you to have a drivers license and a registration. MY what an independent rebel you turned out to be in the end. The turn signals probably was the straw that broke the camel's back. Too funny dude. Ride safe

Really LOL! So you are so fed up with a brake light you now purchase a motor vehicle which requires you to have a drivers license and a registration. MY what an independent rebel you turned out to be in the end. The turn signals probably was the straw that broke the camel's back. Too funny dude. Ride safe

You wanted RS-68 so be obedient. Stay out of the bike lanes and off the sidewalks with your 6.5 hp beast.

You wanted RS-68 so be obedient. Stay out of the bike lanes and off the sidewalks with your 6.5 hp beast.

Since you bring it up I was riding the other day and I stopped to speak to an officer who informed me they would rather I ride in the bike lane as to not impede the flow of traffic. This works for me! I feel safer in those lanes.

Since you bring it up I was riding the other day and I stopped to speak to an officer who informed me they would rather I ride in the bike lane as to not impede the flow of traffic. This works for me! I feel safer in those lanes.

Did you ask him while you were on your were on your illegal MB that your trying to sell?

Of Course I was riding the bike. I don't like to go past 20mph and we have really nice wide bike lanes on the major roads. Actually he loved the bike. Get over it already.

Back