Our shipping guy needs a vacation

Pablo

Vendor
Local time
11:12 PM
Please note that we will be unable to ship product from Monday, April 14 through Friday, April 18. You may order during this time. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I think he was feeling cooped up after a long winter. He's taking next week off. Lucky dog.

No we aren't going anywhere. We just wanted you to know there would be some delays in shipping next week ONLY. Order today, it should get dropped off for shipping Monday AM. You can still order next week, and it will ship on Friday April 18! Or you can wait until next week to order. Your choice!!

Thanks,

Jim and Paul

I wish more businesses would notify customers when they will be unable to ship. I have no plans to order from you guys anytime soon as I have no $$ or current need of any of your products. The products I have ordered from you are always high quality. I had an issue ordering a part from another vendor who knew way in advance he would be out of town and did not update his website. Normally not such a big deal but I happened to need that part as quickly as possible. I ended up canceling that order and having to order from two separate vendors because neither of them carried all the components I required. Such a hassle for me and the vendor, because he had to refund my money. All could have been avoided by a simple gesture of taking 5 minutes to update his website or post on the forums. Anyway, I'm rambling a bit. Thank you for notifying us that you wouldn't be able to ship this week.

I wish more businesses would notify customers when they will be unable to ship. I have no plans to order from you guys anytime soon as I have no $$ or current need of any of your products. The products I have ordered from you are always high quality. I had an issue ordering a part from another vendor who knew way in advance he would be out of town and did not update his website. Normally not such a big deal but I happened to need that part as quickly as possible. I ended up canceling that order and having to order from two separate vendors because neither of them carried all the components I required. Such a hassle for me and the vendor, because he had to refund my money. All could have been avoided by a simple gesture of taking 5 minutes to update his website or post on the forums. Anyway, I'm rambling a bit. Thank you for notifying us that you wouldn't be able to ship this week.

I agree, I had a company take over a month to send me a rifle part a few years ago because the shipping guy was on vacation when it came in stock. By the time I got the part the season was almost over so I only got one hunt in after getting the rifle back together. Needless to say, I was not happy.

Back