Mount Martha and Arthur's Seat Hill Climb - February 2014

Fabian

Local time
11:54 PM
A photo tour of my journey to Arthur's Seat and Mount Martha on the Mornington Peninsula.

The beach and cafe photos were taken in Mount Martha, where i settled in for an afternoon lunch at the San Marco Cafe, followed by a relaxing walk on the beach, with it's colourful beach boxes, otherwise known as bathing boxes.

Last edited:
I don't mind doing a bit of fishing, if i am fishing for the """GrandPappy""" of JAWS i.e. using 2" thick steel cable for fishing line and a 500 lb fishing hook, otherwise known as an anchor baited with a really big worm.

I don't mind doing a bit of fishing, if i am fishing for the """GrandPappy""" of JAWS i.e. using 2" thick steel cable for fishing line and a 500 lb fishing hook, otherwise known as an anchor baited with a really big worm.

Hmm, well I'm sure a China Girl powered fishing reel is a possibility, and with the shift kit would be able to produce the torque neccesary for landing really large fish or several fish on a long line from the shore.. I'm not sure about 2" thick line though. ;)