2014 6th Annual Central Pa. Rally

P8020012.jpg this is just some of the bikes

Thank you to everyone that came!!! We had another great Rally!!!! The prediction was rain but the weather was great!!!

Sawdust,
I had told you I had a great picture of you guys but didn't get your e-mail. This was the only way i knew to get it to you because I didn't know your board handle, kept thinking it was carpenter or something like that. Well it got you so that's what counts. Glad to hear the bike & drive are functioning well. When I saw it two years ago I remember saying that it was a strange design, with the over-hanging shaft & sprocket. My concern was the load on the bearings; but obviously the designer got it right! Hope to see you guys next year as it is always a good time.

Jim English

Hey Jim,
Great to hear from you. My email address is tsawyers@zoominternet.net. I had a lil problem with motor this year as over the winter I took off the governor and milled the head a lil bit. Also open up the exhaust to better the flow. Trying to keep up with Jay. But I took it back apart and
fixed the rod bearing that had sized up on it. Runs like new again. Yeah, the design is a lil bit different, but it works pretty good so far with no problem. I keep looking at the belt drive that Jay has and wondering about the gearing compared to what I'm running now.
Love your bikes by the way..awesome.

Back