2014 6th Annual Central Pa. Rally

There's just a donation jar for the food and portable toilet rental. You're safe riding in my area. Nobody gets pulled over. Anyone can come.

Just wanted to let you know that my wife is already asking me when the rally is at your place this year..so based on the grin on her face when she was asking...we will be there..had a great time last year

Last edited:
Battery, you will have a great time and get to ride with a great bunch of guys and also get to see a bunch of cool and interesting bikes. We always have a great time at Jay's rally.

If anyone is riding through ny area or north eastern pa down to lancaster with space for+1 in their truck I would gladly compensate for gas. I was planning on riding the bike there from putnam county ny but it is a 250 mile trip each way. Kinda risky.

Battery, you will have a great time and get to ride with a great bunch of guys and also get to see a bunch of cool and interesting bikes. We always have a great time at Jay's rally.

I don't doubt it at all! It's actually half the reason I want to go. Other than getting to ride with others on mirrored bikes which I have never done. My bike is nothing to marvel at but it is built to be a reliable form of transportation. but it is still in need of much work

Bonnie & I are looking forward to it. Less than 2 weeks. It's great to see so many old & new friends here & lots that we only see once a year.

Looking forward and getting ready!

Attachments

• trip002-2.jpg
    trip002-2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 445
Back