New Whizzer Clutches Coming

jbcruisin

Local time
10:10 AM
I was just on the phone with Quenton & there's a new Whizzer clutch ready to be offered that Quenton designed that sounds great! Many variables in gear ratios & Max Torque parts. He said it's all American parts. Hopefully this post will get him on here with more details.

Its here!

See information in vendor section.

Without a doubt the best clutch ever produced to fit the new edition Whizzers!

AMERICAN made!
3 optional ratios
6 month parts warranty
Max Torque internal parts

Have fun

Hi tom1850,

Yes it will fit under stock belt guard. Although it has a radial needle bearing holding it together it is still thinner than the current version offered from Taiwan.

We have already started production on the second run of 100, as the first editions left our shelves within the first several weeks.

Just completed production of two proto-type automatic clutch for the vintage Whizzers, and will start testing very soon. This version has the pulleys next to each other [required to work on the vintage Whizzers]and hope to start limited production within a few months.

Have fun,

Hi tom1850,

Just completed production of two proto-type automatic clutch for the vintage Whizzers, and will start testing very soon. This version has the pulleys next to each other [required to work on the vintage Whizzers]and hope to start limited production within a few months.

Have fun,

I'll test one of those vintage ones.

Hi Jay,

Me too. I will probably put one on my 1950 Pacemaker.

For some reason, I am getting a lot of requests about clutches for the vintage Whizzers. I must admit I am surprised as I thought very few would be interested in an automatic clutch for the older Whizzers.

I already have one in testing [testing on the 1952 Roadmaster with a "300" motor and hot camshaft]and just dropped off a few more parts to be welded for additional prototypes.

Worked on your cylinder today for the "500" motor, bottom end is complete. Needle crank, .193" camshaft, nice side-cover, new head....won't be long.

have fun,

Hi Jay,

Me too. I will probably put one on my 1950 Pacemaker.

For some reason, I am getting a lot of requests about clutches for the vintage Whizzers. I must admit I am surprised as I thought very few would be interested in an automatic clutch for the older Whizzers.

I already have one in testing [testing on the 1952 Roadmaster with a "300" motor and hot camshaft]and just dropped off a few more parts to be welded for additional prototypes.

Worked on your cylinder today for the "500" motor, bottom end is complete. Needle crank, .193" camshaft, nice side-cover, new head....won't be long.

have fun,

Jay with a big smile.

I was just on the phone with Quenton & there's a new Whizzer clutch ready to be offered that Quenton designed that sounds great! Many variables in gear ratios & Max Torque parts. He said it's all American parts. Hopefully this post will get him on here with more details.
Hi Jay!
Can you or George call me today at 410-428-3395..tks..Tony

Back