Motorized Bicycle in "Silversun Pickups" Video

E

Edward

I was watching the IMF (International Music Feed) and at the end of their "Lazy Eye" Video, The Silversun Pickups feature a Motorized bicycle in the background. The main character kid ( all of these kids are too young looking to be in a bar scene ) pushes his cafe motorcycle ( since he's too young to have a drivers license ) out of a parking space revealing a motorized bicycle (china engine?) in the next space. The video is viewable at the MTV site. The songs not too bad either. -Edward

On one of the rare occasions that I was soaking in the radiation I saw the last few seconds of that video. Looked like a chinese engine from what I could tell. I have never heard of that band, but when I saw the end credit I recalled this topics subject. Looks like we're slowly infiltrating the masses....slight hints at first...then comes the wave....

i wanna be on MTV!

41_Image4_1.jpg

this is the closing shot, the inset is from just a few seconds earlier...yaknow, it's obvious the video
closed with that shot on purpose...looks like someone wanted to show off his or her bike :)
we gotta find out more about this and drag 'em in here 8)

I love Silversun Pickups, I am more of a Heavy Metal kind of guy, but I like classic rock aswell.

Silversun pickups are kind of like Smashing pumpkins or Sonic youth or whatever, rockin' but not confusing like indie pop.

Back