For Sale 1969 Huffy Dragster Anyone know what its worth?

I have a 1969 Huffy Dragster in original condition with all original parts. I can't seem to find images of this bike anywhere on the internet and the only image I can find is on Huffys website under the history section.

Does anyone know what something like this is worth? I imagine its probably a collectors bike as have not seen many of them around at all and have tried countless times looking on ebay and craigslist for a estimate price.

I really don't plan to sell it. just want to get an idea on price. I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong spot as I am new to the forum.

BTW have built many MB's in the past and have always loved the forum just never signed up :love:

435.jpg

Thanks for the reply. Honestly I have had it for so many years not and still take it out for a ride from time to time (so easy to wheelie, cant ride a wheelie for miles bc of where the seat is located.) I'm really not interested in selling it just trying to get an idea on its worth so I appreciate any feedback!

Hi. I just ran into this. Not sure if you still have this bike. New they were $50.00. I saved up money for a while to buy mine. Let me know if you still have it, I loved mine it was awesome.

Back