Computerized 4 kW electric bike with recuperation - from our custom garage in Europe

Ours is more powereful and of better quality than the stealth bike, plus it's a custom made aluminum cruiser frame. Like I said, it's a prototype and a bit more expensive. We can make the same ones for about $7000 or $8000 now. Moscow is perhaps the most expensive city in the world and custom made aluminum frames are not cheap here....

By the way, the top speed(88 km/h) is limited by computer and if you have a good enough road, then you can try to really risk your like with very high speeds. It's a road bike and beefed up for higher speeds. You might be able to do like 170 or so before something goes wrong. Just a flat at that speed would be disastrous!

Let me ask you about this then. What do you think about a 1500 watt motor operating through a shift kit and the gears shifting automatically on the rear wheel? This way the motor is always in its most efficient gear ratio. By reducing stress on the motor less power will be pulled from the batteries.

Here is what I'm talking about. Now granted my bike uses a gas engine and is mounted on a rear rack. Still you could mount an electric motor mid frame. There's a few different kinds of auto shifting systems which could be used as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGDGIIdn--s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Think about an electric bike which shifts gears automatically and uses a hub generator to charge secondary batteries. Such a bike might go beyond 200 km. (124 miles)

Last edited:
Sounds like a good idea. By examining closely a video interview with that fellow that makes super torque low amp motors, as it turns out, he and other scientists he works with have discovered that a spinning permanent magnet has about half of the magnetic pull/power of a stationary magnet. This is a really major breakthrough of a discovery......

It is unlikely to be accepted as an electric bicycle in any European country! . Are you going to register it as a motorcycle? Or is it just a fun toy

It is unlikely to be accepted as an electric bicycle in any European country! . Are you going to register it as a motorcycle? Or is it just a fun toy

Russia has no such restrictions on power levels in electric bicycles or bicycle engines. Only a 50cc restriction on any machine that now requires any kind of drivers liscence (new law this year. ), but no vehicle registration required. Before the new law this year, you could find lots of 9 year old kids on the highway driving scooters with no liscence and there was no way for cops to do anything. Still yet, even now, most people drive unregistered scooters with like 150cc's and more and will Russian cops do nothing about it and will not as long as the driver has at least some kind of drivers liscence. As far as electric goes, well ha ha ha! Who is going to check how powerful electric bicycle is. It has pedals after all. Electric bicycles are not even considered as something that needs to be regulated in any way. All cops do here is give us the thumbs up and maybe ask where they can get one. I know there are tons of motohooligans in Germany, France, Italy. Geeze any European country, you name it! Doing wheelies down the main street with no tags and street tires on motocross bikes. Whole packs of riders doing wheelies. Who is going to care about how many kW of power an electric bicycle has? And why should the government even regulate it? Rules and regulations that control every aspect of biking are just totalitarian! To he ll with rules and regulations. Maybe in Scandinavia, or maybe even in overly law abiding Germany. But Europe still has hope to get away from all those rules and regulations. Freedom forever! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6dZ6v5v7N4

Russia has no such restrictions on power levels in electric bicycles or bicycle engines. Only a 50cc restriction on any machine that now requires any kind of drivers liscence (new law this year. ), but no vehicle registration required. Before the new law this year, you could find lots of 9 year old kids on the highway driving scooters with no liscence and there was no way for cops to do anything. Still yet, even now, most people drive unregistered scooters with like 150cc's and more and will Russian cops do nothing about it and will not as long as the driver has at least some kind of drivers liscence. As far as electric goes, well ha ha ha! Who is going to check how powerful electric bicycle is. It has pedals after all. Electric bicycles are not even considered as something that needs to be regulated in any way. All cops do here is give us the thumbs up and maybe ask where they can get one. I know there are tons of motohooligans in Germany, France, Italy. Geeze any European country, you name it! Doing wheelies down the main street with no tags and street tires on motocross bikes. Whole packs of riders doing wheelies. Who is going to care about how many kW of power an electric bicycle has? And why should the government even regulate it? Rules and regulations that control every aspect of biking are just totalitarian! To he ll with rules and regulations. Maybe in Scandinavia, or maybe even in overly law abiding Germany. But Europe still has hope to get away from all those rules and regulations. Freedom forever! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6dZ6v5v7N4

So your answer is, therefore, "is it just a fun toy" You can certainly ignore whatever laws are, but Russia is not an EU country!

So your answer is, therefore, "is it just a fun toy" You can certainly ignore whatever laws are, but Russia is not an EU country!

Yes, but even if I lived in Germany or the Netherlands or whatever, I could still produce whatever kind of bike and sell it. The question is, who will buy it there if it is illegal to drive. Actually I personally know some serious lawbreakers there and I'm very glad for them. Geeze, a motorcycle is hard to catch, but can you imagine how they're going to catch a bicycle that can go anywhere. And if it's a quiet electric bike they will loose track of it quicly in the forest. As long as you dont cause or have any accidents with it.
From the other side, why not register it as a motorcycle? Then you can drive on the streets as a motorbike and creep along sidewalks around traffic jams like a bicycle. Nobody will understand youre using the electric motor to drive in parks unless you go really fast across the grass and down the trails.

Yes, but even if I lived in Germany or the Netherlands or whatever, I could still produce whatever kind of bike and sell it. The question is, who will buy it there if it is illegal to drive. Actually I personally know some serious lawbreakers there and I'm very glad for them. Geeze, a motorcycle is hard to catch, but can you imagine how they're going to catch a bicycle that can go anywhere. And if it's a quiet electric bike they will loose track of it quicly in the forest. As long as you dont cause or have any accidents with it.
From the other side, why not register it as a motorcycle? Then you can drive on the streets as a motorbike and creep along sidewalks around traffic jams like a bicycle. Nobody will understand youre using the electric motor to drive in parks unless you go really fast across the grass and down the trails.

Maybe this is the target group :)......................

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 300
Back