Motoped For Sale

Hey everyone, this last winter I built up a Motoped using the kit as made by ShuttleBuddy.
I finished it in the spring and promptly injured my knee fairly badly while riding it (my fault, bike was fine).
After surgery and few months of rehab, I am able to ride it again, but fear I might again damage my delicate knee. So, with pressure from my spouse, I am forced to sell.
The build cost more money than what I am asking. If you built one yourself you would come in over this amount.
I am asking $3400 for the complete bike.
Some spare parts are included, as well as the work stand, and a custom hitch mount carrier I made.
The bike runs and rides great. It only has maybe 2 hours of riding on it with limited off road use.

Here are some specs"
-All aluminum parts have been anodized black before assembly
-Fox40 Fork
-Hayes disc brakes and 8" rotors
-Lifan 125cc with semi-auto clutch, 4-speed manual trans
-Custom LED neutral indicator light
-Custom stainless steel low-exit exhaust (original exhaust pipe included
-Full set of black plastics included

For a complete set of pictures, see my flickr site here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31536204@N00/sets/72157632179121561/with/8248346403/

I am located in Portland Oregon area and would prefer to meet in person and avoid shipping this thing.
If you are interested, please Email me at zqpm1056@yahoo.com

Price is $3800. (correcting typo above)
Shipping to be arranged by buyer.
I can break down bike for shipment, negotiated into sale.
I will update this thread when it sells.

Probably one of the nicest Motopeds I've seen. I really love these. I custom build my own motorcycle frames. @ 3800$ it's a little high but it's worth it for the components it has. really nice build.

It is still available. I will update this thread when it sells.
Just took it for a spin yesterday, still fun as hell.

motoped1.jpg

Please feel free to discuss pricing with me. It is very hard to pin an asking price on something like this and I will listen to logical fair offers...

Back