weesley pipes :)

HeadSmess

Local time
2:15 PM
bwing bwing bop bop bop bwiiiiiiiiiiiing.......

meh. a motor with a saxamaphone thingy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you dont allow private messages I have to side step off-topic here and ask you how long your intake tube is. Did you try other lengths?
You gonna put a silencer on your pipe?

until i get my plasma cutter onto profiling, no silencer :) i despise cutting 50mm discs. unless someone requests it when purchasing :)

intake tube...think i started at 9 inches. gunna be an issue in another half inch when the seat tube gets in the way :)

then i got nothing til the carbs back in front of seat tube.

might just weld some nos bulbs on.

hasnt really affected anything except making the jet easier to change :) and theres a flat spot just before the exhaust peaks :(

i dont PM for the simple reason that most topics discussed are better left in the public domain so some other poor sod might learn something :)

when im tracking down a schematic or something similar, do you know how frustrating it is to get to the end of a promising thread and the guys have finished it by PM? one has to register, one has to pm them, one has to hope theyre still available after 5 years, etc etc etc.

keep it public and then anyone doing a google search on whatever the subject might find some information thats of use!

Back