Fuel Mixture gas/oil mix 6oz ??

what the beeping beep reduce by ten and add 16 to the third power of...

just follow the label on the back...metric is easy... 25:1...200ml/5l, 50:1, 100ml/1L, 32:1 somewhere in between... aint rocket science but ive always been perfectly happy with 50:1...

Complete and utter nonsense. lol
Your statement is based on ignorance and wishful thinking.

possibly so, but absent a good slow motion, microscopic video of new parts running in, I'll continue to guess that babbitt metal bearings and the soft coating on new rings have some purpose other than decoration

YEAH I know 32:1 146ml/4.7L but now i have no power. before I did 16:1 and just made 1L of fuel that is 63ml/1l it was smokey but I had more power. why would i not have power?

You could check your carb settings, but my first guess is that the mix didn't make the difference - I'd be looking for something leaking compression or something that has come loose.

more oil= less fuel=leaner running, which multiplied by the overly large jet, results in a closer to ideal stoichiometric ratio, therefore, more power, despite there also being a lot more smoke... go down a few sizes in jet and realise that with the correct amount of oil AND the correct air/fuel ratio, that theres even MORE power to be found...

dont spend too much time fussing over oil ratios, getting accurate to the last few drops. find a ratio you like, and stick with it, using the same containers each batch. me myself i, i use 50:1 for all premixers, and my other, injected 2 smokers...they run at around 500:1, if the twenty odd tanks of 10l each still havent used up a litre of oil...hard to believe, what with the smoke cloud they make when cold!

Back