motor-bicycle racing?

H

Heath

seems like i remember seeing or hearing something about some people, somewhere racing motorized bicycles. anybody got any info on this? i remember seeing something about a race in arizona on the spooky tooth site, but that's not what i was thinking of.

yeah once I break mine in I'd love to race someon, but I think I'm the only one in Boston with one...

spookytooth had 2 death races. they were kinda a rally everyone road up about 20 miles then the race was around about a 20 mile loop then back to everyone who wasnt racing then everyone road back. i got second in the second race because i went down the wrong road. i could of won if i knew where i was. it was pretty fun tho about 40 people showed up for the second one and 60 to 70 for the first but i didnt have my bike then. they filmed the whole race but i never saw any of the footage.

wow i actually found it its kinda crappy tho. me and my brother are in it tho which is pretty cool. ohh man that guy who says i love the desert went around a corner that said 25 on it going like 50 and went off the road and flipped into 3 cactus. sooo rediculas his whole face and body was covered in it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJHoO903_3U

yea it was realy fun it was pretty intense the dude smoking has the fastest bike ive ever seen it was pushing 50 flat ground.

:unsure: Tie it all in to the last three days of the 2007 hurricane patrol

Drag racing-1/2 mile
Short Distance-10 miles
Medium Distance-35 miles
Marathon-100/150 miles which includes 2 pit stops

Digital photograph time/stamps can be used as "proof"

Somehow we have to get handicaps in this. For gambling purposes only....

Would you be allowed to pedal to get your bike to go faster do you think?

If spookytooth does this again, I think I will have to go down to AZ

the pedals wouldnt engage because the wheel is moving fast. you can peddle to get a better launch and gain speed tho. spookytooth moved from tucson to bisbee so they dont host any races or rallys anymore anyone who lived here could find enough people riding around and tell them about an upcoming race/ rally.

Back