Stolen Motobecane 400ht with a gebe style belt system stolen 8-25

dchevygod

Local time
6:43 PM
I am so livid at the moment but my only transportation was stolen last night:mad: here is the best pic
attachment.php
if you see it please message me after you call the cops. Ill be very grateful.

I've since built another that's faster ;) but I still want my baby back! If anyone has seen this bike please message me. I have the police report to confirm the ownership. I love that bike :(

Mesa AZ but you never know where they're gonna turn up. If since moved to Colorado.

I know that I'd have retaliated against anyone I saw on it. So I'm kinda glad I've moved since I'm a proud new father.

I did scan CL for a few months and found a bike with a very similar description " G260 on a Motobecane" set up a meet/police sting and it was not my bike :( I was positive I had found it and it was such a let down :(

Damn, that sucks. Get one of those GPS trackers for your current bike, I can only imagine the feeling of finding it at someones home and setting up a sting. Oh, the feels.

Be careful CO is full of bike thieves too especially in the Denver area, where in CO?

The northern colorado springs area. Pueblo isn't too far ;)
Thanks for the heads up Darwin! I religiously lock it or park it in the garage, when my motobecane got swiped it was locked rear wheel to the frame in front of my subterranean apartment :( and only for 5-10 minutes and it was gone.

Someone said karma was gonna get em and the AL frame was gonna buckle on them at 40 lol. I'd like the video please.

Back