make your own torque pipe

• Thread starter Deleted member 12676
  • Start date
Fabian look at my torque pipe page to understand what a belly stinger is.
Make an upswept pipe and make a fairing to cover it.

HS I thought you said you were gone forever because you are the only one with brains on this forum. sigh.
If you would just make a torque pipe then you will see for yourself why everyone that has one raves about them.
Refresh my torque pipe page to see my updated plans for one for the 69cc engine.

look at it like quitting smoking. you know its a waste of time, with no personal benefits, but by god...its a hard addiction to beat cold turkey!

i said farewell to the few people on here that can think.

theres far too many idiots and morons on here for me to waste more time being on here.

your choice which half you belong to if you want to put "words in my mouth" ;)

dont worry, i do plan on making one of these "pork pipes" in the future, i have been for some time. just so i can discredit it with the proof to back me up :)

rather than endless pages of meaningless graphs and a certain, hard to find, page full of flawed theories.

Hi folks first post here. I Just wanted to say thanks jaguar for the torque pipe plans and your great website :D. Here is my bike with the torque pipe, it really has a bit of urgency to it now.. Perhaps too much for the bike - which is the absolute cheapest available!
It's not that loud with a tube simply jammed down into the pipe - so I imagine a capped off and holed internal stinger would work great.

Cheers from NZ

IMG_20140804_181409.jpg

farewell heads-a-mess
Your sour attitude won't be missed

Jaguar, you are sticking the knife into the back of HeadSmess as he's walking out the door.
HeadSmess brought valuable info to this forum, so from my perspective, his departure will be missed. I am hoping that he will be back sooner rather than later.

If it is loud then you obviously did not make it with a belly stinger as I advised.
with a belly stinger you almost don't even need a silencer.
There is all kinds of ways to quite an exhaust, or tune it's pitch.
I added a big automotive glass pack to the end of my SBP expansion chamber.

KCbike4-08-11Left.jpg

It didn't sound like a Harley, but it sounded more like a motorcycle than weed whipper ;-}

Rennef, nice job! looks really good.
Shoving the stinger up into the chamber removes the need for a big bulky silencer, and it doesn't reduce power at all.
Fabian, HS brought a little info and a lot of stinky pride and combativeness. He deserves the truth be told about him as he walks out the door. But he'll be back, unfortunately, and he will continue with his sour attitude.

Hello,
I think I'm about to attempt building one of these.
Probably won't be exactly to spec nor' pretty, but, do you have any recommendation on hole size/number of holes for the "capped off" stinger?

Sorry if it's been said before and I missed it.

Back