Airfilter for a 2stroke?

2stroker

Local time
5:17 PM
Any good ideas on a material for a new airfilter for a carb. Mine turned up missing and im looking for a replacement?

I didnt have room for one that size when I first mounted my engine and the low profile had too large a diameter and came in contact with the top rail of the frame. If you have similar issues they have a 90 degree that is made to fit a cns carb but with genle heating and some stretching,(I pushed it down over a large socket as I heated it) it will fit over an NT carb and secure nicely with a hose clamp. http://www.sickbikeparts.com/catalo...ucts_id=150&osCsid=hiqqcvadcmu15h693c46f2rc40

Mines a friction drive (weed eater carb cover) its not like that. Its like the ones on the tanaka 40cc engines.

Sorry I didn't know what you ride, I have a Wisconsin robin 10 Hp on my log splitter that I had to make a filter for. I use mess supply fan filter material this is washable and has lasted well. This filter would be available at a lot of heating and air suppliers, it came in a two foot by two foot square so it would last you a lifetime.

Sorry I didn't know what you ride, I have a Wisconsin robin 10 Hp on my log splitter that I had to make a filter for. I use mess supply fan filter material this is washable and has lasted well. This filter would be available at a lot of heating and air suppliers, it came in a two foot by two foot square so it would last you a lifetime.
Thats a good idea. thanks im gonna look into that.

Back