are motorized bicycles big in europe?

S

steveadicks

I was in europe and I saw two teenagers taking there girlfriends out to eat on motorized bikes. This is what made me intrested in motorized bikes.

The guy who cleans the floors where I work is Bulgarian and when he heard that I was putting a motorized bicycle together, he said that they were common in Bulgaria.

From what he said I gathered that they were mostly pre-built models (like Solexes) more than anything people did themselves.
~

I was watching a PBS show about Irish economic rejuvenation, and about halfway into the hour saw two Golden Eagle bikes go by, which was the first time I saw GEBE besides around here with my own "barely peddling" customers.
I called Dennis and he said yep, Ireland, Australia but primarily Korea buy the bulk of the engines. One of the few made in America exports.

Bikes

my other half when he was stationded in Germany He saw a lot of motor bikes, when I was in South East Asia I saw a lot of them.

If you where watching the TV when the train station was bombed in London during one of the intervews there was a cyclemotor in the background. I was paying more attention to the bike than the bombing :)

Cookie

Back