Well Nice Knowing U All I Just Threw My Bike In The Garbage So See Ya!

DeathProof

Local time
5:27 AM
im sick and tired of the problems every week with my bike. first the exhaust blows off with the bolts then a motor mount bolts shears off the now i just went for a ride it was fine then it just died no matter wat i did couldn't get it to start. well had my fun with it and wouldn't want another 1 they are more trouble then their worth. good luck 2 u all im done! see you

You give up far too easily Deathproof.

It has taken me "TWO YEARS" of such pain and component failure and system redesign to finally achieve a reliable bike, after being stranded many times; many miles from home.

This is only a constructive opinion that can be completely disregarded "but" i say, pull your finger out; suck back that dummy and get yourself some personal fortitude, even if having to buy such qualities in a "can".

As i say to everyone who wants to get into the game: This ain't a sport for people with a weak spirit, for it shall break your spirit and determination down into it's slimey component parts as it tries to grind you into the ground with soul destroying manner, requiring all of your inner strength to claw your way out of the bacterial scum pool that's swallowed your being, forcing you to rebuild your strength of character, with sheer grit and fiery determination; the determination to make it a stunning success; to triumph over adversity and be master of the domain.

doesnt matter now had the bike a few hours against the dumpster and went and checked and its gone thank god 1 less piece of stress in my life is gone for good!! ill gladly take a bus to work NEVER WILL I EVER BUY A MOTORIZED BIKE AGAIN THAT I GARUNTEE!

Well I am just about to get into it and sorry to see you leaving. You should have sold it as opposed to throwing it away. Some money in your pocket is better than none in my opinion.
I understand that this is a patience trying sort of hobby. But heck, it's a bicycle. I work on cars all day long so I'm not concerned and am used to having things turn out not the way i planned.
Good luck to you though!

yup,i'd paid cash...
sorry it let you down.
i wanted a spare engine.
guess ill order another kit and some spare parts.
i want to build another bike.
i'm a licenced technician,find working on cars now sucks the life outta me.
the bikes are small,easy to push out of the garage.
i ride 80% gravel,so this is definetly a durability issue for me.260 km's with a litte tweaking here and there.put on 20-30 km's every ride.

Last edited:
yup, exactly why I switched to a Staton 4 stroke gear drive. I wanted to ride. Not constantly repair/rebuild. Please don't misunderstand, Tinkering can be fun & Therapeutic, I've done mechanic work for 35 years now.
But I wanted a hobby that was not going to add to Life's Stress. The 2 strokes do just that. My Robin Subaru bike is a joy to ride, not a nuisance. Best Investment I could have made. Just my opinion, Your Mileage may vary...

Dave

Ahh, but most of the engine problems with 2-stroke centre mount kits can be traced back to an incorrect standard ignition system and incorrect carburettor jetting, causing most of the issues commonly seen on the forum.

Replacing the standard CDI with a Jaguar CDI and optimising carburettor jetting gives many hours of reliability if combined with a SickBikeParts Shift Kit, that is then fitted with custom designed chain tensioners; the bike then being reengineered with a custom set of cassette sprockets and a rearranged twist grip derailleur system as well as exhaust gas temperature sensor and gauge and cylinder head temperature gauge, followed by redesigning the final chain drive with a custom designed chain stabilisation device and custom designed front derailleur and multi sprocket stack front free wheel bearing system.

It's a fairly straight forward job, requiring nothing more than angelic patience and dedication to perfection of design and assembly.

Fabian are you talking about the design of a bicycle or a Lambroghini??? Just kidding, but do you have any pics of this thing. Being a newb I'd like to see it. Sounds like an impressive piece of work.

Back