Thanks

Default New Motorbike owner

Hello,

I have just become owner of a 80cc engine. I mounted it on a Mongoose 24V450 which had been previously an electric bike. I like it because of its longer wheelbase and wheels which are stronger than standard bicycle wheels. There were a few issues. One, the longer wheelbase required a longer chain and the use of machine bolts over the cheap chinese cast garbage bolts to hold the chain tensioner in place. With that and other minor details taken care of, I am riding.

Thanks

Welcome to MBc, Shredder. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies' at the top of every Forum. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under "Introduce Yourself" has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky #3 has info on Forums...how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. However, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. Almost every question you might have has already been asked and answered someplace here. If you are still stumped with a certain problem, post your question in the proper Forum and I am sure you will get an answer.

It sounds like you are on your way, and off to a good start. Good Luck to you.

Patrick

Modified Trailmate Meteor Delta Trike, 21 pedal gears, Robin-Subaru EH035 w/Staton-Inc gear box. Plus 40 mph (stable) -- Hide & Watch.