Welcome to the boards

Thanks Tom

Just want you to know your moderation is appreciated, if we see a goofy posting, that "2 strikes you're out" method seems to work pretty good, then you can delete the whole kit and kaboodle.

This also seems to be the place to "constitutionally convene".

My first promise is No Littering. That is the ugliest part of motoring around in Alabama, I saw one lady back out of her own driveway, go about 30 yards down the road, and dump out a McDonald's bag.

I also saw beavers, 3 of them, floating dead in ponds near Eufaula. Beavers have no natural enemy, but I spotted the culprit, metal can's of some sort of poison. Don't even carry off the evidence. Pitiful...

Leave only footprints, a MB credo......

Speaking of footprints..

I'm a geocacher (GPS-based 'treasure' hunting) and their credo is "Cache in, trash out" - ie, clean up after others if they leave their junk behind.

Soon be 3 years ago, over a year since if first came on the board.
many thanks Tom, without you we wouldn't have this forum and without this forum I don't know if i would have been able to build my bike. Two bikes later I'm hoping to go study mechanical engineering and go into a career in engine design, and it's all thanks to this place!

BSA

reach out and touch someone -- well done Tom

Soon be 3 years ago
many thanks Tom
without this forum I don't know if i would have been able to build my bike.

Two bikes later I'm hoping to go study mechanical engineering and go into a career in engine design, and it's all thanks to this place!

BSA

man oh man BSA that's really someTHING
as far as thanking Tom
I don't think that it get's any better than that

if only one is inspired to go out and seek his goal
that would make it all worth it I am sure

good luck with your studies

be safe as you ride that THING -- there's a lot to live for...

safety first

Welcome to the motor-bicycle forum!

hey tim here,i noticed in my walk hobbie after hobbie,big brother is out to shut us down ,lack of revanue,no moola in there pockets ,they dont want it goin on .I believe we have an obalgation to our sport to see to it thru accidents of neglagence ,we are not givin them leverage to shut us down,just saying im on board with safety first

Hey there Tom,

Hope that I've not done anything wrong? I'm just enjoying talking to people about my new project bike. If there's anything that I'm doing that I shouldn't, then please tell me so I can do better.

Uno, just new to this.........

TY, Glen

Back