Caviness Motorbike Co.

darkhawk22

Local time
5:50 PM
Here's a link to a quick video of my bike running. I hope to get one up of me riding soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good looking bike! I love the old school look. Cool storage bin on the rear rack, neat gas tank, great paint job, accessories, etc. That thing is a real head turner, and you will be spending most of your ride time at a stop answering questions from people who have never seen one like it before. You will probably have a lot of people wanting you to build one for them until they find out how much you have in it.

you're always promoting caviness motorbike co., but when I google caviness motorbike, I cant find anything but threads where you have posted videos. so what exactly is caviness motor bike co., and is there a website for it? or is it just a fancy way of saying you're a guy who builds motorized bikes?

That's one of the nicest MB builds I've ever seen, Darkhawk. Great attention to detail, and you've really captured the vintage look. Bravo!

Question: I've been trying to find that very same gas tank. Derringer Cycles uses them, but I can't get any response from them. Also, Imperial Cycles lists this tank for sale at http://imperialparts.blogspot.com/, but when I've inquired by phone and email about whether they have it in stock and ready to ship...nothing! I believe the tank is a "new old stock" Italian moped tank. Any help you can provide to me in finding one will be greatly appreciated.

-Max

butterbean: You posted an insulting comment to darkhawk22's post twenty days ago, and you're surprised that he hasn't replied to you?! What planet do you live on?

Back