Stolen Motorbike stolen in Redding, Ca

haoleboy

Local time
1:40 PM
My bike was stolen last week from my home. Bolt cutters were used. I feel that I have been violated. I am sure that these feelings are felt by a lot of you.
It is a Diamondback Drifter, powered by a RAW 2 cycle motor.
The hardship that this thief has placed on me, is causing me a half a tank of fuel each week to volunteer at the hospital is unbearable.
Thank you for reading this.

Dave:mad::furious:

sorry to hear about losing your bike id feel the same as you im sure we all would ive been looking into buying a alarm for mine and seen some that are wireless and come with a beeper so someone touches your bike or even tampers with the lock it goes off. so on your next build id buy 1. rembember how great it felt after you finished building your bike? get that feeling again and build a new one! good luck

Thank you for your reply. I shall certinly look into it. I also have the thought of approaching the landlord about turning the fence into a gate where I could bring the bike into the backyard.... instead of leaving it outside......
Thank you

The thieves don't realize that these motorbikes are primary transportation for a lot of us. They are not stealing a mere toy.

Back