Thread: Misleading Ads

Thanks

Default Misleading Ads

For months there has been and still is an ad appearing from BikeMotor.com. about a kit for $119. This is a line of bull----. how can you allow someone to totally lie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dougsr.874 View Post
    For months there has been and still is an ad appearing from BikeMotor.com. about a kit for $119. This is a line of bull----. how can you allow someone to totally lie
    I saw that, a difference of $60.99 more plus shipping...Yes this ad needs to be updated or taken down, but that's not our call. With a ad like that (total lie). I wouldn't want to order anything from them.
    Ron ><)))))*> Calera, Alabama
    My store
    Pre install HT tips
    Political Correctness:
    A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Thanks

Are we talking about Bikemotor.com or Bikemotorkit.com? Two different companies. Bikemotor.com is in Montana and Bikemotorkit.com is based in Michigan. I see the ads for Bikemotorkit.com for price of $119, but not Bikemotor.com - It's confusing - I know, trying to keep them straight in this post confused me several times. On top of it, Bikemotorkit.com is also Motorizedbikeparts.com

The replacement engine from Bikemotorkit.com is $119.99 and not the Stinger kit which as Al.Fisherman pointed out is $60 more. Maybe some one in Michigan can make a complaint to the Attorney General or file a Small Claims case against Bikemotorkit.com for false advertisement.

Good Luck,

Chris
    AKA: BigBlue

Thanks

The site based in Kalamazoo, Michigan

Thanks

Advertized Stinger for $119.00
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Al.Fisherman; 03-14-2012 at 07:42 PM.
    Ron ><)))))*> Calera, Alabama
    My store
    Pre install HT tips
    Political Correctness:
    A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Thanks

Thanks for this I will contact bikemotorkit.com. I am seeing only one kit for $179.99 on their site plus $39.85 for postage. This is confusing and if anything it would hurt their sales. I will get them to revise their add.