2012, 4th Annual Central Pa. Rally August 4th & 5th

Thank you to the hosts for an awesome time!

Sorry, but 'Cool' doesn't cut it for me. This event was just GREAT!

The hosts, the attendees, the awesome food, & the weather were all top notch. All of the preparation by Jay & Bonnie cannot possibly go unnoticed, because there was enough food and drinks for an army! There was a complete mix of new & old, 2-strokes, 4 strokes, customs, electrics, mopeds and even a coupld scooters.

Don't try to imagine all of the country roads with beautiful wide open spaces, little traffic, Amish buggies and buckboards that we road on - come out and experience it for yourself!

Photos somebody please!

P8040052.jpg
P8040053.jpg
Just got home from Rally, Already can't wait for next year. Jay and Bonnie are awesome hosts.( THE BEST). Couldn't go anywhere else and meet such great people and have such a good time. Trying to add photos.

Thank you to everyone that came again this year & made this another great rally!! I have a wonderful wife that does so much work to make the rally successful each year. Thanks again, you guys are great!!

ok this was the best event ever averyone was so nice i was there my self it was so great words cant explain it and the food was good best event ever going next year cant wait

I had a great time even though I didn't get to ride. The infamous rear fender tab problem reared its ugly head on my Whizzer (it broke) in transit to the rally, plus I had a front brake issue on my EZ Motorbike that I didn't resolve until late Sunday morning.
Here are some pics I shot:
Picture 009.jpgPicture 001.jpgPicture 003.jpgPicture 004.jpgPicture 005.jpgPicture 006.jpgPicture 008.jpgPicture 013.jpgPicture 012.jpgPicture 011.jpgPicture 010.jpgPicture 015.jpgPicture 014.jpg

Mark your calendars. The 2013 Central Pa. Rally will again be the first weekend in August. August 3rd & 4th 2013.

Back