2012, 4th Annual Central Pa. Rally August 4th & 5th

Chain, I am as well. My car has a trailer hitch but no trailer, Know of anyone with a trailer we could possibly borrow?

Chain, I am as well. My car has a trailer hitch but no trailer, Know of anyone with a trailer we could possibly borrow?

Dont know anyone off-hand. Wish I did becuase the rally is getting close. I will ask a couple guys who might have access to one. I was going to buy one at harbor freight near me a couple months back they had an open box one real cheap, but I dont have a hitch.

I believe that a 4 day rental of a u-haul 5' x 7' open trailer is about $58-$60
However the vehical must be acceptable to do the job.

I just purchased a trailer for $250. Chain if you want to come with and carpool and help make the trip cheaper for everyone. There is a seat and a spot for your bike, OR if you are bringing the family, i can just bring your bike down ahead of your guys.

I just purchased a trailer for $250. Chain if you want to come with and carpool and help make the trip cheaper for everyone. There is a seat and a spot for your bike, OR if you are bringing the family, i can just bring your bike down ahead of your guys.

This is very cool news !! Im going to send you a PM.

Big update for any women coming. Bonnie is having a shopping trip Saturday afternoon. She's going to some Pennsylvania Dutch & Amish Stores in our area.

Back