2012, 4th Annual Central Pa. Rally August 4th & 5th

schedule permitting, I will definitely be there, since I live right in Lebanon. Hopefully I will have my predator engine installed by then so I can show it off.

rally

i am really gonna try to make it. you guys always invite me, but i am usually to crazy busy. i got a title for 1 of my mbs Jb. after gettin pulled over i figured it was my only option. long process to get title though pain in the butt. i am not lookin forward to gettin other 2 mbs reg. and title. they still did not send my plate and registration yet, but they sent me a title and a id tag for bike? so i am close with 1 of my bikes atleast. i hope they send my plate soon. i went to notary for a plate and they said 1 was already being issued from state.

205.jpg

i am really gonna try to make it. you guys always invite me, but i am usually to crazy busy. i got a title for 1 of my mbs Jb. after gettin pulled over i figured it was my only option. long process to get title though pain in the butt. i am not lookin forward to gettin other 2 mbs reg. and title. they still did not send my plate and registration yet, but they sent me a title and a id tag for bike? so i am close with 1 of my bikes atleast. i hope they send my plate soon. i went to notary for a plate and they said 1 was already being issued from state.

View attachment 35661

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear your story at my Rally about the process you went through for the title.

So you have to have a your bike registerd in PA? If we come up from VA to your rally, what kind of problems could we encounter with the law?

So you have to have a your bike registerd in PA? If we come up from VA to your rally, what kind of problems could we encounter with the law?

Most of my friends here don't register their bikes. I've never been pulled over & no one at the rallys has ever been pulled over. We even notify the local police when we have a rally & they're very positive about it.

Back