Thruster 700c Fixie Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man that's beautiful can u poat a couple of more close ups on what u think the best way to mount the sprocket on your thruster? I have my 44toooth sprocket underneath the fixed gear so that the fixed gear holds the sprocket in place but I cant tighten the 9 holding bolts tight enough for my likeings without alignment problems

Hey thats great man i did the exact same build only used an 80 cc ebay kit. I fooled around a little bit at firdt trying to line up the sprocket but now that the fixed gesr is on the inside of the 44t sprocket it works well.

Fixie700

I bought this bike then I noticed it had to sprockets I mounted it first on the small sprocket that didn't work it didn't wanna start like it had a clutch problem After I keep pedaling it finally started and had to really pedal to keep it going and had very little to no throttle response. I then changed to the 44 tooth sprocket by taking off that bolt counter clockwise it lined up great and put it all together and the chain rubs the frame I put two washers on the left side this helped some but still rubs if anyone else has some ideas about that it would be greatly appreciated thanks

So... Bmoney and ddesens desappear both... Lol... I was thinking to buy a Kent bike either to motorized it... Should be fine?? I am thinking to us it to deliveries around 8 to 10 hours day.

So... Bmoney and ddesens desappear both... Lol... I was thinking to buy a Kent bike either to motorized it... Should be fine?? I am thinking to us it to deliveries around 8 to 10 hours day.
build two so you can switch out when one breaks!These engines are not meant for continuous use!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back