opti 2 100:1 mix

marc

Local time
1:09 PM
do any of you guys run opi 2? and what do you think of it? i have read alot of posts on the outher forum,and most have very good things to say.i would like to hear what ya,all have to say. i have been useing it from day one and im sold on it good stuff no smoke and plenty of power.

Being very conservative, I run Opti 2 in * all * my 2 cycle engines. Since the China Girl's are known for funky break in, I add some 2 stroke oil, or some 30 WT Castrol,
to the fuel, for extra break in lubrication. My fully broken in 80cc runs straight Opti 2,
runs great, plug = nice coffee color [ good ] The chemistry of Opti 2 is interesting, basiclly, the oil is attracted to heat, the exact opposite of regular oil.

What, is it just another synthetic????????????? I'm using Amsoil Dom. 3oz a gallon. 50:1

Really, just asking?

my bad it says it on the bottle.i really thought tat it said it on the web sit allso.butt i could be rong.butt it dos say it on the bottel.im sitting hear with it in my hand reading it. good stuff

Thanks marc, what size bottle do you have and does it say anywhere on the bottle injector oil? I believe you know best since you have bottle in hand, but I have yet to see for myself anywhere Opti claims their 2 cycle pre-mix is synthetic or a synthetic blend.

Back