Newbie "Motorized" GearHead in Training "GIT"

1sensitiveman

Local time
4:46 AM
Hi All!

Long time lurker and absorber of collective wisdoms :rolleyes: What a great site with some very very creative minded people who inspire others like myself. I am getting a little longer of "Tooth" now and keep up with the younger "Go Pedal Fast" set , especially after a drunk driver hit me head-on 2 years ago, crushing my right femur into about 20 pieces :helmet: Yikes!!

I specifically registered to share a great deal I found on Amazon yesterday with others on the Tanaka 33cc engines.

Best regards,

Jerry In Connecticut

Welcome to MBc, Jerry. I moved your 'Tanaka' post to where it should be...in the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum. It did not belong in the Intro Forum...this one does. Please take time to read all of the 'stickies' at the top of each Forum...They contain valuable info, and 'rules of the road' you must follow. Other than that, enjoy, read, and use our search function. I know why you registered, and it is up to my boss whether your other post stays or not. Good Luck.

Welcome to the board. Have you built one yet? They are a blast. As far as the commercial link goes, it looks like plenty have ordered, so if they are duds or deals, the feedback will be quick. I'm expecting deal, waiting for my package now.

Back