Hey there 66cc MODS................

geebt48cc

Local time
5:20 AM
So, I just wanted to tell about my mods on 66cc. I've taken off head gasket/milled head + ported intake and exhaust. Uno, now you need to be peddling a bit more before you try to start, because compression is very much higher. I haven't done a compression check , but can very much tell it's major. See, I weigh about 260, and now this little engine will run up any hill here in SW Va. at any clip.

I love the way it's done, for a small china made engine. I'm running 32:1 synthetic and plug (NGK) burns a chocolate brown/tan.

See, the reason I wanted to post this, was because I'm very surprised that a 66cc can do as well with a load as this little engine can. Also, bike is very heavy as well, with 28" wheels.:D

I run on average about 25-28mph..............Max mid 30's. It will now hold speed despite ........ I try to keep it from really going major rpm's.

Hope that this continues......................See, with these bikes, you (ROLe- DICE?) Everyday, different situation..........:rolleyes:

Last edited:
i just want to ask how does it perform without the head gasket any lleaks big boost in performace is it worth risking it

G, what is your gearing, and how much did you mill off the head, and what are the specs of your porting work?
Tnx
rc

Yes, you just need to make sure you use a good copper sealant atfer head gasket is removed , and head is torqued well at 12lbs in a Z pattern. I sanded head down going in figure eights to where you can still barely see sealing area of original head circle on a flat sheet of glass I used a heavy grade paper to a lighter grade to finish. I'm using stock 44T..........

Back