bgf 49cc friction drive kit

I have heard that those BGF roller kits are no good....Sorry to hear of your bad luck....I hear they are good engines,just bad roller kits....Dwayne at thatsdax.com sells the kits for 109 bucks I think with free shipping and should have more in in the next couple of weeks....Keep us posted if you get it figured out whats wrong with it....
John

well most of it is shabby assembly they ruined the outer bearing when it was pressed in and then the cheap roller wheel is to parts it has a shaft in the roller that connects to the bearing and then to set screws on the roller that go to the shaft and the shaft is binding in the bad bearing and not letting it turn freely and it is all pressed in money for that situation he said he would send me parts so that would be good...

Last edited:
and to top it all off i took every thing apart and the bearing turn smoothly off the housing and the shaft inside the roller is pitted and chewed on so im gonna sand it down andand try to make it smooth i got one bearing on the shaft that i think is bad cause it locks up and acts like there is something in it and to top it all off the center of the clutch came out go figure so i ordered a clutch plate today from monster scooter parts so it will be here soon also and boy go fast is suppose to send me parts for this one so we will see................

and to top it all off i took every thing apart and the bearing turn smoothly off the housing and the shaft inside the roller is pitted and chewed on so im gonna sand it down andand try to make it smooth i got one bearing on the shaft that i think is bad cause it locks up and acts like there is something in it and to top it all off the center of the clutch came out go figure so i ordered a clutch plate today from monster scooter parts so it will be here soon also and boy go fast is suppose to send me parts for this one so we will see................
Sorry to hear about your bad luck,hope it turns out alright....Keep us posted....
John

Dax kits are now 149$, you do get 2 rollers and brackets which is a plus.

Back