BMP saved

masterx1234

Local time
7:14 AM
well it seems bmp is getting new ownership, heres what it says on their order kit page:
ATTENTION

BMP IS IN THE PROCESS OF TRANSFERRING OWNERSHIP. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN EARLY APRIL FOR A FURTHER UPDATE

thats good news!!! i bought a kit a couple of years ago and its very well made,easy to install kit. I was getting interested in the new chain drive system but didnt have the funds!!!!! well..i wish the new owners all the best on this venture,and keep James's attitude towards customers which was great!!! regards from sunny Malta

James' personality and attitude needs to rub off on a lot of people in the business. He's definitely top notch ! Going to be interesting to see if new management gets the same high praise as BMP has been getting in the past with their customer care. No offense or sarcasm intended towards the new owners/management. Pick up where James is leaving and all his customers should remain well pleased.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a BMP kit with a Robin-Subaru engine that I got before they came out with the chain drive. It has worked perfectly for almost a year, unlike the junk kit I got from Island Hoppers with a Tecumseh TCII engine, that seized up in a fairly short time, and even before that the bike was unridable because of the noise. It could be heard a mile away. I was just getting interested in the BMP chain drive kit when other things came along that got me distracted for a while. I hope they continue to produce kits of the same quality. Jerry.

i'm waiting for bmp to open but nope not yet now another delay ordering stock they should have done that while transferring ownership specially if he knew he was gonna buy it now another couple weeks till we find out what is gonna happen

Eager

I'm a happy user of a BMP FD kit from 2 years ago and I'm eager to order the new belt/chain drive system for a motorized trike I'm building.

I sure hope the new owner is as cool as the old one!

Best of luck to the new guys!!

Arghhh... i was hoping that they would have kits back in stock again by now! First they said kits will be available by the end of june. now they are saying "KITS AND PARTS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE NEAR FUTURE." Am getting really tired of checking the BMP site daily but i know that good things will come to those who waits. :)

Sounds like we can kiss BMP good bye as we knew them. Time will tell, but it sure looks like they're getting off to a bad start. Where's James when you need him ?

Arghhh... i was hoping that they would have kits back in stock again by now! First they said kits will be available by the end of june. now they are saying "KITS AND PARTS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE NEAR FUTURE." Am getting really tired of checking the BMP site daily but i know that good things will come to those who waits. :)

Wait?

We've been patiently waiting...

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?p=322439#post322439

Its not right.

i dont think the new owner knows what he is doing honestly i bet it will fold before it gets going and there is know way he will be like the last owner or he would be on here chatting with all of us trying to drum up business and giving dates so buyer beware.

Back