Stolen Stolen Bike Recovery Program

RawMotors

Local time
1:24 PM
Having your bicycle engine stolen can be a pain in the Bleeep. I had my bicycle stolen before and I know the heart ache that comes with it. Since I am in a position where Raw engines can be replaced, I will be offering a RAW bicycle engines at our cost plus the actual shipping cost to anyone in the US 48 land states that has had there bicycle stolen. We ship UPS and you can get the rate at UPS.com. This only applies if your bicycle engine kit has been stolen and has been stolen. withing the last 3 months from the current date. You must email us a copy of the police report. Message us if you fall in this unfortunate category.

Last edited:
RAW, that is a VERY decent offer from your firm. I don't think anyone could ask for a better one.

Good on you guys.

I just has the unfortunate heart ache of having my whole bike with an engine I just finished building and breaking in stolen on me today. I know this post is old but wondering if you're still offering that engine in these situations as it would greatly help me get back on my feet and have a means of transportation.
Thanks in advance.

I have been putting serious thought into anti theft measures. Like. Dangerous ones. Maybe run a stun gun through the bike frame/into the seat.

Back