+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Stolen in Portland, OR
Stolen in Portland, OR
Schwinn Black Del Mar Cruiser with white wall black tires, frame mount motor, rear rack w/saddle bag on right side. More details:
- 66cc slant head 2-stroke, black exhaust
- red intake cover
- new tank and still shines
- front wheel is a dyno / brake hub that powers the front bullet style light
- rear tail light is a mini bullet style light powered by the engine
- rear rack with saddle bag on the right side
- bike was clean and should look new
- Taken July 27 - July 30th
- special identifying marks - there are two magnets on the front wheel and the wireless speedo on the handlebars is dead.
- It has a custom chain idler with a piece of aluminum diagonally mounted at the rear of the frame with a slot for adjustment. It was painted black.
Taken sometime between July 27 and July 30th in the Irvington area of Portland. I have more pictures and details if you know of such bike. Some one was watching me as I've kept in my fenced back yard covered for over a year with not that much use.
Last edited by jtmiyake; 07-30-2010 at 09:37 PM. Reason: more info
Ouch! I am sorry to hear of another MB getting stolen.
I hope you get it back in as good of shape as you left it.Do not ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!
By pdxrhett in forum Buy/Sell/TradeReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2009, 12:31 AM
By tvfrfireguy in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 9Last Post: 08-14-2008, 01:05 PM
By thescooterguy in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2008, 11:20 AM
By smyton in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 15Last Post: 12-20-2007, 08:31 PM
By Paddie in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 10Last Post: 09-02-2007, 08:38 PM