USX HD Trike staton + friction drive

Just finished my trike last night, I have a GXH50 with staton gear box and Robin friction drive up front.

I took this for a test drive last night, with the rear drive engaged it's powerful, adding the friction drive, it's unstoppable.

Attachments

• DSCI0006.jpg
    DSCI0006.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 654
  • DSCI0010.jpg
    DSCI0010.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 585
  • DSCI0007.jpg
    DSCI0007.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:
Whoa. You must be planning to haul some heavy loads, or just plain haul:cool: . Good looking build.

Thanks

This trike unfortunately only has a top end of 20 MPH so those motor are just power.

I am working on a connector so I can link friends bikes to my trike when they are tired and I can tow them.

There are some crazy steep hills nearby and I'm going to give this bike the test today, see what it can do. :)

Thanks Vegaspaddy :)

I haven't figured out how to connect the bikes yet, but I want to not only tow them but make them where they can pedel in tandem with my bike, kinda like a heavy duty "Trailgator "

I need their front tire in the air, with maybe a saddle or lock in like those bicycle trainers bolts do.

If anyone has any ideas, I would be appreciative. :D

That trailgator looks promising, its going to take alot of tinkering to get this setup working for you, but thats half the fun with these things anyhow !!!!!!

Back