no tracking number?

masterx1234

Local time
5:26 PM
ok so i just ordered my friction drive kit from BMP and they never semt me my tracking number, am i supposed to get one? does anyone know how long it would take to get to rush, kentucky from them in new york?

When did you order it? I doubt they work weekends.
It took about 4 days to get mine, and I am right next to you.

I don't recall getting a tracking number. Took 3 days I think, to reveive mine in South Carolina. James is a good guy. I don't think you have anything to worry about.They're very legit. Let us know what you think about their packaging, It'll probably take you about as long to unwrap everything as it did to receive it. They're well know for the excelent packaging.

i jst now got a shipping confirmation!!! im so excited, its been shipped out, wonder if ill get it tommorow LOL, im getting ahead of myself
Here's a good thought ! If you could run in a circular pattern at the speed of light, could you see your back side or run through yourself ??????

hmmm maybe you could run though yourself because your particles are moving so fast they would not be stopped by any other neutron surrounding another proton, meaning they would have no time to react

ok so i just ordered my friction drive kit from BMP and they never semt me my tracking number, am i supposed to get one? does anyone know how long it would take to get to rush, kentucky from them in new york?

check your spam filter... my last order got caught and filtered. It takes about a week for their packages to get to my house.

He wants it next day air shipped but didnt want to pay for it LOL!

Back