Bike Security Cheap, secure Keylock ignition switch

Oh no you didn't. Is that a drilled frame for your front mount. BRO, NEVER drill a hole for the mount. There are too many mounts for oversized frames out there to do that. It really weakens the downtube, and starting out as "just a bicycle" anyway, it wasn't really made to put an engine on in the first place. If you wanted to weld in extra bracing around the drill site you could make it work, otherwise, not a good idea. But now that it's done keep your eyes open for cracks.
On yer next build PLEASE don't drill the frame.
Big Red.
Print that out and tape it to your work bench.
I can't believe even gasbike Skyhawk motor kits still even have that option.

Well, I'm not that surprised, gasbike and Kings just re-ship boxes and couldn't care less directly, you need to go higher.

Talking on the phone directly with someone at Nationwide Access, LLC in Van Nuys CA on the other hand can and does give real results, at least it has for me.
I called and got to the real human that orders the kits from China and complained about the lame CNS ver 1 carbs and Z intake pipes they were shipping and that lame front drill mount.

The 2 new Skyhawk kits I bought have the even better improved short intake pipes and CNS2 carbs as well as a useable larger front full bracket mount.
It is bit cheesy compared to SBP but still way better than the bolt through the frame.

Anyway we are way off topic now, kind of like that little long dark alley you contemplate walking down alone and unarmed at night with something valuable in plain site.

Drilling a hole in your frame, especially a cheap bike frame, and trying to secure the front of your motor with just a single bolt through it is a lot like that alley walk.
Sure you may do it hundreds of times with never a problem, but the real odds are on you ending up real up close and personal with Mr. Pavement and a trashed bike.

Goals:
#1 - Make it safe and sound to operate.
#2 - Make it safe and sound to park.

Drilled Frame

hehe big red takes motorized biking seriously!
Darn tootin, I've drilled a frame or two when I was a noob and almost didn't live through it. This stuff is supposed to be fun, not life threatening. Put it together safe, Then ride it like ya stole it.
Now, back to lock's.
Big Red.

Back