This is a great part! You can find it buy/sell/trade forum. :D

Attachments

• 000_0007.jpg
    000_0007.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 1,963
  • 100_0565.jpg
    100_0565.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,883
It was a must for me! Billet intake, speed carb. had to cut off riser bar. Plus it works great!!!

Last edited:
Clutch roller

Contact Al Fisherman. He is a good guy to deal with :D Look in any thread, (buy, sell, trade) then click on his name and PM him your request. He will get back with you on $ & your shipping instructions. This is a great add on item! :D

Attachments

• 100_0565.jpg
    100_0565.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,522
That's clever.
Does it make the clutch any easier to pull?
Or did it just solve your cable routing problem?

Some people say it does, but I don't know because I never tried mine with out it. I needed it for routing reasons :cool:

I'll guarantee that if you have your clutch cable routed the stock way, that this mod will make a world of difference (if installed correctly) . At least by 80% or 100% refund. The less bends in any cable housing the better the ease of use. I tested mine using 6# mono fishing line to disengage the clutch. you can use your pinkie finger.

Last edited:
I just happen to have to two pulleys like that.
I took them off the bottom of an old sliding glass door and mounted them above the new door on the wall at each end.
I used weed whipper line and a plastic water bottle as a counter weight to make it a self closing door.
It looks easy enough to make a mounting plate for it and the cable end to put one back to use ;-}

Clutch cable roller

I'll guarantee that if you have your clutch cable routed the stock way, that this mod will make a world of difference (if installed correctly) . At least by 80% or 100% refund. The less bends in any cable housing the better the ease of use. I tested mine using 6# mono fishing line to disengage the clutch. you can use your pinkie finger.

Al is right, you can use one finger to pull in the clutch...he gets it to you fast, too!!

Back