Pirate Cycles reed valve intake for China style 2-stroke bicycle engine

and why why would you fuel inject a motorbike? i would just buy a crf 450 at that point

"Shush it" dude! :giggle:

Any to all of those on here that say "but for that money why don't you get a proper motor bike".

I say hooey to them - they can shush it........

Taco- my thinking is more along your lines.
I think that a motorized bicycle should be kept as simple and inexpensive as possible. It should be one of the simplest and most affordable means of motorized personal transportation, and should be regulated lightly.

Add computerized fuel injection, turbos, NAWZZZ (lol) and you've defeated the purpose. Might as well buy a small motorcycle that will outperform the souped up motored bike and will be much safer at those speeds. (and legal)

Thank you lol.
I toatally agree yes we should have some trick parts and a bit of power but let's keep it simple simple and economic equals buyer demand. yes i think a 1 off motor described above would def be cool but def not a production run.

I agree again.

There will always be people who will customize and tune these little engines to get the maximum power out of them. An interesting project for a "one off" show piece, but impractical for production.

Naa i'm gonna produce it.
Even if i have to make my own fleet.

It will be worth it for the reliability and hill climbing power alone.

Wait till u see.

Back