replacement fuel pump diaphram on kasea 50b fuel tank(1995 year)

Unlimited1

Local time
10:05 AM
located under tank,screws into tank,diaphram serviceable.can this be cross-referenced with another manufacturer(yahama,honda,etc.). Having difficulty locating oem part..it is vacuum operated..currently having hard start(lack of fuel) if not started daily.have to prime carb before start, if left for a couple of days sitting. no issue running. Small tear in diaphram,tried using rtv but rtv broke down and clogged filter after a few days.
I do not want the performance removed by eliminating it and making it gravity fed. If i cap off the vacuum feed from the motor, i do not want to experience any other problems by doing so..
Any info would be appreciated..

Hmm, not familiar with yours, but it sounds like something found on Honda scooters. I found mine on e bay. Mine is a 50cc 2 stroke, but the 4 strokes seem to use the same part. Worth a try.

honda needs vin to get part...

dealership not very helpful. asked tech about dimensional drawings for diaphram and said it would be a crapshoot..and a waste of time for dealership..the tank is useful due to its small size approx 1 gal and has a an elec float so i do use the fuel gauge with it...hate to try to retro fit again did not know how a piece so simple can be so hard to get..maybe year and model maybe 50cc spree? whole pump looks and fits different... anyone know?

yeah, spree, mine is an aero 1986, the 4 stroke 50cc uses the same thing. What it actually is, is a vacuum fuel shut off. I'll see if I can find some numbers and names. I used to have quite a bit of literature on these little beasts. I'll get back to you.

Back