I finally completed it!!!

col.hep

Local time
3:43 PM
So i finally got my first project done with a motored bike. Thanks for all your help on here. It would'nt have been done yet if you all were here. Ill try to post pics later. Its a Macargi Rover GX with a black Skyhawk 66cc GT-5. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

Welcome to the forum.
I was considering building a Micargi Rover GT with a china girl, but it's tough to attach the sprocket to a 68 spoke rear wheel. Maybe I could go green and add a rear elec hub motor instead.

Welcome to MBc, Col. We don't salute, much, but we are glad to have you...(I'm a commissioned Col.,myself.)<g>btw, how did you get to be a col. at 22 yrs? You must be brilliant, or something!

Last edited:
Welcome to this place! And congratulations on your MB!
Now go carefully wear it out over 2 to 3 thousand miles.... :)

Welcome to MBc, Col. We don't salute, much, but we are glad to have you...(I'm a commissioned Col.,myself.)<g>btw, how did you get to be a col. at 22 yrs? You must be brilliant, or something!

Lol im not a col. Sorry for the confusion. My first name is Collin so that is where i got that from and i just spaced it with a period. But i gotta say... I am pretty brilliant lol :shifty2:

Oh BTW here is a pic of it. The kill switch is not currently hooked up due to me reading info about that on here. The gas tank is so far back because the frame is wayyy to fat at the front to mount up there.

Attachments

• Motored Bike.jpg
    Motored Bike.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 133
Back