Breaking Down a China HT Engine in PICTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a new video U-tube animation video of exploding, then re-assembling a typical 2-stroke China 66cc engine.

Just turn your sound off unless you are a Rocky fan hehe ;-}

Last edited by a moderator:
That's slick! That should help even a person that never opened a engine before. Some one did a nice job.

Fly

Ya, I got a couple of bare engine kits gasbike had, one for spare parts, and one I assembled.
The video leaves out a couple of really important parts like seals and keyways but overall a really fine job.

i dont have gear puller i somehow removed drive sprocket but i cant remove the clutch what do i do

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
What country are you in? Can you order straight from China?
I'm living in Turkey. Yes looks like I can only order from china, USA sellers dont ship it to me either if they did i think shipping would cost a lot.

I'm living in Turkey. Yes looks like I can only order from china, USA sellers dont ship it to me either if they did i think shipping would cost a lot.
Some how i can get one from China in the us for $5 with free shipping, just have to wait 2 to 6 weeks lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back