[SOLD OUT] New Subaru Robin EH035 4-Stroke Engines

I have some new Subaru EH035 engines for sale. These engines were still
packed in their sealed carton from Subaru which I personally opened.
They came from a company that had gone out of business.
I only wanted a few engines for myself, but I ended up purchasing the entire lot.

These engines do not come with fuel tanks. The original intended
application for them was for a product that used a separately mounted tank.
The engines come with an owner's manual and plug wrench as shown.

You can find additional information on the Subaru EH035 engine at the Subaru website:
http://www.subarupower.com/pfeatures.aspx?pid=49

I am offering these engines for $145 each. Shipping via FedEx Ground (about the cheapest and
fairly fast) runs about $10-$17 for one engine depending on your location. If you have a need for more than one engine feel free to contact me and we can discuss it.

I will accept PayPal, a Money order (Post Office, Walmart, etc.), or a personal check drawn on a bank with a branch in Napa CA.

If you would like to buy an engine, send me a private message and we'll work
out the details.

Attachments

• r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 2,254
  • r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,153
  • r4.jpg
    r4.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 1,769
  • r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,103
Last edited:
I haven't offered Paypal as a payment option as I'd like to keep the price as reasonable as possible.

come on... paypal isn't that expensive. Im not going to send a $140+ check to a guy I have never met or heard of w/44 posts. Im pretty sure most everybody else will agree.

VTEC:
I bought an engine from Silvaire last month. I sent him a USPS money order and he sent me an engine. He's legitamate.
-Mike

I understand the concerns that some here may have regarding mailing me payment.

I have revised my ad and will accept PayPal.

I was so hoping you wouldn't do that. I may be wrong but I felt that you would sell the motors without having to cave into the demand to give a portion of your profits away. I hope you are charging the extra 3% to those that demand the use of PAYPAL.

ocscully

I may be interested in one of these but I'm new to this and not familiar with these engines. Do they come with the centrifugal clutch and where is a good source for the fuel tank?

I may be interested in one of these but I'm new to this and not familiar with these engines. Do they come with the centrifugal clutch and where is a good source for the fuel tank?
I bought 2 aftermarket tanks from:
http://www.staton-inc.com/Details.asp?ProductID=2914

You should contact the seller to confirm facts on the clutch, but the motor does ordinarily have a clutch.
-Mike

Back