hot wheels 68

hey guys just finished the new ride, 80cc motor, custom modified tuned pipe, jack shaft kit and front mount tank. all of the rest of the bike is stock for now. went for a good ride and this bike is great and fast too. what a big difference the pipe makes and not too loud.:cool:
Picture046.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Great bike!

I always thought that the Hot Wheels version was an excellent choice for a build. It comes with most of what you should be looking for. Disc brakes. Multiple gears etc. The only thing I would do differently is the tank. I hope the tank on the front is metal and not plastic. If you run into anything with a plastic tank you will end up covered in gas. One spark and poof... game over.

Enjoy the ride and all the attention you will get!

you did it huh???? Great job, looks good.

Makes me want to bust out my felt and ride the old deathtrap.... they really are the best candidate for this engine. Totally solid frame.

That's sweet,great choice and build!! Those felts are so beefy and ya better have a beefy wallet! Time to sell a Stingray or two cus mama sure would miss a grand! MotoMagz

That is a neat clean job you did. I like the way you ran the chain, it is probably better than attaching the sprocket to the wheel. Pretty slick set up.

yah thanks i used the jackshaft kit for just that reason, the bike comes with rear discs that is why i wanted to build the bike. disc brake is the way to go. i have about 3 hrs on the bike now and all is good with the stock parts. for a china bike the quality of the bike is very good and i am happy with the whole set-up so far

Back