hot wheels 68

hey guys just finished the new ride, 80cc motor, custom modified tuned pipe, jack shaft kit and front mount tank. all of the rest of the bike is stock for now. went for a good ride and this bike is great and fast too. what a big difference the pipe makes and not too loud.:cool:
Picture046.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture048.jpg

yah thanks i used the jackshaft kit for just that reason, the bike comes with rear discs that is why i wanted to build the bike. disc brake is the way to go. i have about 3 hrs on the bike now and all is good with the stock parts. for a china bike the quality of the bike is very good and i am happy with the whole set-up so far

for a china bike???? That is an expensive bike... it better be good quality.

hot wheel 68

sorry about that the front forks are made china had a sticker on it with some of the other components, and i think the bike and some parts are made in the good old US of A (sorry about guys)

Nice!

What number is it? I built mine on #16. Watch out for the first 2 gears on the 3 speed attached seperatly on a cassette for the dang thing strips easily. I had to convert mine into a fixie. If you use the bike a lot like I do for commuting to work and have a lot of potholes, be careful of your seat because my seat rail broke in half on some gnarly mashed up street,lol. Good job! :cool:

Attachments

• bikerjay.jpg
    bikerjay.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 662
what kind of bike is that?

yah thanks i used the jackshaft kit for just that reason, the bike comes with rear discs that is why i wanted to build the bike. disc brake is the way to go. i have about 3 hrs on the bike now and all is good with the stock parts. for a china bike the quality of the bike is very good and i am happy with the whole set-up so far

What kind of bike is that? Do you have link i really wana copy your build cause I lack originality.

Nicely assembled, appears to be an older steel frame which I'd suggest over aluminum to anyone building one..

Attachments

• ASUS - WIN_20141111_135134.JPG
    ASUS - WIN_20141111_135134.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 384
Back