Peashooter Tribute Build w/Honda GC160

Jeeesh Hats Off Again

We are ready for the final assembly. Took the bike completely apart and finished and painted all components. spent a little time on the engine.

View attachment 25378 View attachment 25379

Here is the frame, wheels, and bars finished.

View attachment 25380 View attachment 25381

Mike

Holly Molly.. Mr. that was some nifty Art You've done to that Motor. Specialy the that way ya hide the accual spark plug. .. Curious ?? I take it that Flywheel was all rebalanced. Man it Just Kicks Buttt.. THanks for sharing this very Much a peice of Art.. U Say You took a Little time On that Motor Looks Like a few Hundred hours Of real thoughtfull JuJu..
Does make Me want to reconcider that Motor a Bunch... Can't wait to See More Now.. Please Kepp us up dated.
Helmutt

Fine Worksmanship

This is in my eyes the essence of what makes motored bikes so much fun. If you challenge your self to do somthing like this motorbike art you get to feel verey good about it. Sweet!!!
Cheers Brent merkley

Thanks for all the comments, we are 99% finished with the build, just knocking out the punch list. Here are pictures of the final result.
DVCI0242.jpg DVCI0245.jpg

DVCI0238_1.jpg DVCI0247_1.jpg

Looking forward to showing the bike. We are planning on going to the Antique Motorcycle swap meet at Denton Farms, NC this May 15.

Mike

Impressive! The engine mods are really what sets this bike apart and makes it look "real".

When ya gonna start selling parts? LOL

C.

Newbie Question

Hello,
I just saw this awesome bike on youtube,tracked down the forum due to seeking info about the engine mods,and here I am!I know nothing of these Hondas,but was thinking of the exhaust blowing out the front.If you turned the engine 180,of course it would turn the wrong way for a bike.But with these mods,such as machining the fins,can this engine be made to run "backwards"?Thank You.

wow, very cool build thread. beautiful bike, your attention to detail makes it look like a refurbished museum piece.

Back