Cleaner burning 2 stroke engines...

Going to side with duivendyk on this one he's a smarter man than I and obviously had dealings with you before :-S

cheerio :)

Figures you would go and hide behind duivendyke's skirt. V8 guy pfffffft!

Ciao! ;-)

Where is that Duivendic character

He's in Austria visiting family and working on his Ahhhhhnold Swarzenegger accent.

Back on topic......

As far as electric vehicles being more efficient than gas or diesel, how is this calculated. For example, if you powered a car with compressed natural gas, wouldn't it be more efficient than powering a generator with natural gas and transmitting that power to a household to charge batteries?

EFI is not the answer, and catalysts are wasteful.
Soon there will be available for motorized bikes a carburetor that changes the way you think about fuel systems. I was really impressed with this.... check it out. www.powerapt.com
I heard that 28mm will be available in 2015.

Notice the electric current requirements which leaves out motorized bicycles since they don't have a powerful generator

EFI is not the answer, and catalysts are wasteful.
Soon there will be available for motorized bikes a carburetor that changes the way you think about fuel systems. I was really impressed with this.... check it out. www.powerapt.com
I heard that 28mm will be available in 2015.

I'd still rather have EFI. Either way for the prices for the "smart carb" or EFI it would be wiser to just get a small displacement motorcycle.

Ran across this on the SmartCarb:

Answering questions on wholesale SmartCarb delivery timeframe...
and their new shipping of Smartcarbs to the public that just started in January.

"Now that we are delivering to customers, I am finally able to give an accurate date that you can expect delivery. I have scheduled orders by week, delivering 25-30 carbs per week, which should be easily accomplished (goal is to get up to 45+/- week).

Orders have been scheduled up to March 7th prior to your orders. We will most likely be ahead of schedule, but all orders should be satisfied by the end of March. If you have a timeline you were hoping to receive the SC by, please contact me and I can give you a more specific week.

When we first started this process building and quality control, making sure everything is just right (which is very important), it took a little longer than I would have liked. We have now put things in place to increase our production significantly.

We really appreciate your patience and support. Contact me directly if you ever have any questions.

Best Regards,

APT SmartCarb

Back