can't decide on new mods, please help me decide

spbwsean

Local time
4:52 PM
well i put a different seat and decal on my tank of my latest build & can't decide if i like em more than what i had before. please put in your 2 cents and help me decide

before pic
with springer saddle and blank tank
(new 014)

and latest pics
with banana seat and art on tank
(mnm 001 & mnm 005)

Attachments

• new 014 (Small).jpg
    new 014 (Small).jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 182
  • mnm 001 (Small).jpg
    mnm 001 (Small).jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 161
  • mnm 005 (Small).jpg
    mnm 005 (Small).jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 171
Hey SP..ENO (Down Under)..I like both..We used a belt buckle with the clips filed off..there are plenty of bike logo buckles around that are good copies of the originals and not too dear either..the flames we found at a $2 shop...I like bikes to be individual so there are no two the same..imagination does it every time..good luck ENO (Oz)

Attachments

• tn_SKULL TANK.JPG
    tn_SKULL TANK.JPG
    275.2 KB · Views: 160
  • tn-TANK LOGO.JPG
    tn-TANK LOGO.JPG
    309.4 KB · Views: 149
nice tank ENO.
yah i think im gonna go back to springer saddle...but mount it farther back...maybe bend a seatpost at a right angle or come up with a way to mount the very front part of the hairpin spring to the seastpost and make a support for the rear of the saddle to attach to the frames rear stays.
yeah! a new project! let the fun begin.....will post pics when done

latest mods

well Ive went back to the springer saddle and put it on way laid back seat post i bent. Also made a new carb stack from a dollar store metal cup i chopped. I also added a rear brake...only had coaster brake before....but it is doing mean things to my rims i spent alot of time painting so i think i am gonna put in a drum brake instead.

Attachments

• newww 007 (Small).jpg
    newww 007 (Small).jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 119
  • newww 008 (Small).jpg
    newww 008 (Small).jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 121
Back